Wednesday, February 2, 2011

snowed all over

well this is our second snow day for the semester, and we actually had 20 inches. compared to last week's "cry wolf" snow day, we had like an inch then lol. this snow day was a lot more productive for me, i got a lot of reading done and only went out for meals and to cut hair.

i'm making some lasting friendships and discovering amazing things about the individual girls i'm coming to love and trust. to two particular girls i am the 'third roommate' haha; i even have a quart of my milk in their refrigerator i'm in there so much! reading of course lol.

and when people said that God would bring me to an all new place and things would break down and change in me i had no idea how true that would be. i thought, sure of course i'll be in a christ centered environment and naturally i'll love spending time with God and studying about Him. but this? what i'm going through down, the purging my heart is going through, is so refreshing and so difficult all at once. i understand now what they meant when they said things would change. i do feel changed. i absolutely have to rely on my all powerful God. for sure no one else would step up to take these burdens off of me. and to replace them with ultimate healing. the two major things i'm going through right now are definitely the hardest things i have ever gone through, and somehow i wake up and continue on with my day, not just slugging through it, but with JOY! and i can only thank my Father God for that. Hallelujah! i'm so happy to be His.

back to reading :)

You hold my very moment
You calm my raging seas
You walk with me through fire
And heal all my disease
I trust in You, I trust in You

I believe You're my healer
I believe You are all I need
I believe

And I believe You're my portion
I believe You're more than enough for me
Jesus You're all I need

No comments:

Post a Comment